Why invest in continuing education in the area of Personal Development?
In times of depressed economic growth continuing education is minimized or reduced. Seminars in the area of Personal Development are typically cancelled.
Sociological research has concluded that continuing education in companies works against dissatisfaction of the employees. (e.g. Research of Mag. (FH) Angela Schöberl) Dissatisfied employees are less productive and will leave. This result in replacement costs and lost productivity.
According to this continuing education will save money!
Unsatisfied employees are expensive:
- The company will face increasing personnel costs because of increasing fluctuation of employees, increasing times absent and employee's illness
- Another result of unsatisfied employees is the decrease of the employee's quality of work, productivity and achievement caused by the lack of motivation
- Lack of economic success on the market generated by low customer satisfaction and a bad reputation is usually a further result
- Unsatisfied employees have a lack of loyalty towards the company.
Continuing educations provokes .
- an increase of motivation
- an increase of employee's quality of work, productivity and achievement
- an increase of employee's satisfaction
- an increase of loyalty towards the company, which effects a decrease of fluctuation of employees, a decrease of times absent and employee's illness
Get in touch with me! I'm looking forward to supporting you!